Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

6 Easy Industrial Decor DIY Ideas


Happy Friday. I'm off to visit hubby in Saskatoon. With packing and all, I ran out of time to paint. So, I decided to go with my 6 Easy Industrial Decor ideas. We have unofficially decided to decorate our new home in mid century modern with industrial flare. Here are a few of the decor items I am looking to create.

1. Industrial Shelving

Check out these easy instructions here. Can you believe this is made from wood planks and Ikea shelving?? CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!!


2. Industrial Pendant Light

Drop in on Lauren from blesserhouse, her super easy Pendant light will change any room into industrial chic in no time flat.

3. Restoration Hardware Knock Off Coffee Table

No industrial living room would be perfect with out a Restoration Hardware table. Tricia at simplicityinthesouth makes this table with a few easy steps. I love how she makes it easy.

4. DIY Marquee Light

This was one of the easiest Marquee DIY's I could find. Thank you Megan at happylooksgoodonyou. I'm thinking an "M" for McCaffrey or "J&T" for mine and hubby's initials. xoxo

5. DIY Wood Pallet Clock

I've looked high and low for the simplest wall clock DIY. Look no further. Liz Marie from lizmarieblog has created this gorgeous clock. I love it! I don't want a functional one, I think the ticking would bother me.


6. DIY Truss Desk

No Industrial room would be complete without a truss desk. The girls at shanty-2-chic offer free plans to build this desk. That's where all my blogging magic would occur. 


That's it! Hope you found as much inspiration in these items as I did. Check out each of these amazing posts to create your own industrial room. Can't wait to share mine!


Party Time!!


1 comment:

  1. Great inspiration-I love the desk and want to make one like that!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.