Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Chic By You Wednesday Link Party #7

Smells like spring, and snow is melting. Garage sale season is falling upon us. I have my bills in hand and waiting for the first sign! Can't wait. Do people create lists for items they are looking for? I can never seem to remember all the ideas I have. Perhaps I'll start my wish list.

On to the features of the week. The crowd pleasers are,


1. Thanks you for sharing Home Sweet Home Decor on Coastal Charm. What a charming shop.


2. I will be on the hunt for a 7-Up crate to recreate this vignette. Very rustic from Tania @ littlevintagecottage.

DIY Lamp Shade - spray painting a lamp, using chalk paint on a lamp shade, painting a lamp

3. Very easy make-over. Go check out Vintage Paint and More, and say 'hi' to Cathy.


4. Darrielle @ D.D.'s Cottage and Design has shared another fab design. I am a huge fan of your site!


And my favorite from Sharon @ Elizabeth and Co. I am a sucker for coral, 100%.

Thank you everyone that shared their great projects on Chic By You. Lets get this party going!!

A few things
1. Please link up only your original posts.
2. Please back link to this page or use my button in the post. I will only feature posts that link back.
3. Visit other links and leave a comment. Lets pay it forward. Karma!
4. Follow me, to catch the party every week.

Most importantly, have fun sharing with each other.





10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the party! I love garage sale season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party. Have a great day!

    Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature...Susan and Sharon have one charming shop.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inviting me to the party! I linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party... I'm busy making over all my garage sale finds from last season, can't wait to see what I find this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature and for the great party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my lamp makeover and hosting such a fun party...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting us Tabatha!...x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.