Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pinterest Inspiration #6


Hello. This day 6 years ago my youngest minion was born, and our lives have been a whirlwind since. She is a witty, sarcastic, happy go lucky kid. You will always find her in the cul de sac in colorful clothes, cowboy boots and a purse hanging off her shoulder crammed to the top. I can't count the number of scrapes and bandaids we have gone through with her. She brings humor to everyone.


This was taken in fall.


This is her, on our way to get furniture. Ha Ha. Just kidding. She's going to school like that. Yup. I'm sure her kindergarten teacher wonders what she'll show up in everyday. That's how she wears headbands. 

In the spirit of her 6th Birthday, I'm choosing pieces full of life. 


I love Union Jack furniture, especially ones that are vibrant.



Very leprechauny. Just made up my own word.


 My youngest and I  {love} coral!


OMG. So regal.


Perfect for a little girls room.

Hope you enjoyed my colorful Pins. Thanks for stopping by and take care. 

You can follow me here on Pinterest.



4 comments:

  1. I love this post! Happy birthday to your youngest minion! I hope you enjoy your day celebrating with her. My youngest will turn 10 on Tuesday. He is very much like her in personality. Must be a March birthday law.

    I love the furniture you chose to post too! Thank you for sharing. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can grab the badge and have fun with it along with the other bloggers. http://redoityourselfinspirations.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    Have a great week~
    Robin
    @ Redo It Yourself Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin. I think it's March, spring was in the air when they were born. Thank you for the nomination, I will be getting on that! XO Tabatha

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to your little sweetie! Nice furniture picks! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Him I'm over from lake house drive bloglovin social media connect. I'm really looking forward to following you; I love up cycling, but your style is so much more dramatic than mine it will be great to have a different perspective. I hope you can follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.