Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pinterest Inspiration #5

Hello Thursday. This is one of my favorite days, as I get to share my inspiration Pins from Pinterest. If you read my blog, you would know that I'm praying for Spring. It has been cold and snowing here for ever! True story. I just want the sun to shine and the days to get longer.

In the spirit of Spring, I've been Pinning Easter color projects. Long gone are the dark rich colors of winter. The color palette for spring is bright and warm.

I heart this! I would consider this waterfall dresser by Lisa @ createinspireme, to be one of my fav Pins thus far this year.


I also came across these brightly painted storage boxes. They look to be done in chalk paint and finished with dark wax. Its like cupcake sprinkle colors on decor.


What about this vintage farmhouse table from  rachel ashwell shabby chic couture. Melts this winter heart.


Lastly you have to see this frame. It took 2 years of building from cardboard, by nymag.


Such phenomenal pieces of work. I love soaking in the colors and textures. I hope I have inspired you. 

You can follow me on Pinterest HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and take care!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely choices, Tabitha! Those shaker-style boxes are awesome--the colors and the aging--just great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana. And so easy to do, if you caught those boxes on sale.

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.