Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

One Small Project at a Time

One down.


Started out like your typical honey colored coffee table.



I re-stained the top with Varathane Gel Stain, you can check out my tutorial here. Then I primed the base with Kilz Premium. I had a Behr mix paint in my paint cabinet, pretty close to French Linen from Annie Sloan. I really love grey, but feel like I don't try anything else. This is my baby step away from grey.



I finished it off with Minwax Wipe on Polyurethane. Nice and easy. Thanks for stopping by, take care.

Party Time!!
shabbyneststaceyembracingchangemissmustardseedmyrepurposedlifecommonground
frenchcountrycottagejenniferrizzo, chiconashoestringdecoratingdiy-vintage-chicboogieboardcottagelifeonlakeshoredriveminettesmazedwellings-theheartofyourhomefindingsilverpenniesthreemangoseeds, thewinthropchronicles, kammyskorner
,

11 comments:

  1. It's amazing how paint can change a piece. The details really pop on it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color!
    It looks like a completely different piece now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I say this all the time, but it really is amazing the way paint can change the whole look of a piece! Love it! Thanks for sharing at Fridays Unfolded!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tabatha!

    My name is Katy Willenbrink and I'm the social media coordinator for KILZ brand products. You did such a great job with the coffee table makeover! We would love for you to share your experience with Premium by writing a review.

    Simply, click "Write a Review" located near the top right of the product page access the review submission page -
    http://www.kilz.com/primer/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=d467079e24683210VgnVCM1000006b0910acRCRD

    We would greatly appreciate any feedback you can provide on Premium. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tabatha,
    Amazing transformation!!!
    I like the combination of stain & paint!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing what a little paint can do. Great transformation! I just wanted to let you know that I am linking to this post on 4/2 at www.simply-creative-living.com if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you are seeking best and simple way to market your business then this solution is flawlessly ideal with your requirement. usa facebook likes

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.