Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Chic By You Wednesday Link Party #3

Hello. Notice anything different? I got a new design (eeek!), and I LOVE it. Shout out to designs by kassie. She did an amazing job. Exactly what I wanted. 

This week, I'm going into my third party. I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone one of you for posting on here, and making it such a success. With out you, my PARTY would be 'just a friend over'

FEATURES from last week.


I love how Elisha @ pneumaticaddict, transformed this 90's dresser into a modern piece. Beautiful.


Great color Elizabeth @ elizabethandco. I have already picked up my can of paint, you  can expect to see this color in the near future.


Thoughtful use of an old school desk, Tammy @ awalkinthecountryside. I never would have thought of that. I'll add 'old desk' to my junk finding list.


OMG! So creative Mary @ orphanswithmakeup. Who would of thought a door mat?

That wraps up my features, lets get to the party. Don't forget to grab one of my new buttons. ( I would love to see it on someone else's page :)

A few things
1. Please link up only your original posts.
2. Please back link to this page or use my button in the post. I will only feature posts that link back.
3. Visit other links and leave a comment. Lets pay it forward. Karma!
4. Follow me, to catch the party every week.
 AND MOST IMPORTANTLY!!
5. Have fun.







8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my dresser! I'm back to party again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my Door Mat. Much appreciated.

    Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a treat - thanks so much for the feature! I love that color so much that I'm painting another dresser in it today. Can't wait to see how you use it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great features! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tabatha,
    Thanks for hosting a fun party. Was so glad for the invite. Lot's of great inspiration.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party invite and for stopping by to say hello! Great party!! See you soon! All the best ~ sharon and denise

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.