Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Chevron Inspiration

Chevron Inspiration for Monday.


1. I love the beachy feel of this table from blue hydrangea furniture.


2. Two tone wood chevron!!! Perfect pairing by thats not junk.


3. I will be recreating this from michaela noelle designs.


4. I never would have thought to do chalk board chevron. Thanks in my own style.


5. I love the mix of modern and vintage. kfd designs nailed this.


6. I think I'm going to do this on my dining room rug. Thanks pneumatic addict for the inspiration.


Have I inspired you to paint chevron stripes?

Thanks for stopping in, and take care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.