Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Campaign Makeover

Second one down {of many}. I'm going to start by saying how much I love campaign pulls. They scream elegant yet modern style.



I wish I had a better 'after' picture, but it sold before I could move it inside. If you look closely at the bottom right hand corner. Do you see the metal decor missing. I had to choose, remove the other side or make one. My husband said 'make one!' so that's what he did. I think it turned out awesome, and you can't notice the difference. You can see my post here, on how to use Amcos rub'n buff.


 I love the stuff and it's so easy to apply. It's really my go to product.


The red and gold compliment each other well. Now, onto the next project. Thanks for stopping in and take care.

Party Time!!
chiconashoestringdecorating, shabbynest, staceyembracingchangediy-vintage-chicboogieboardcottagelifeonlakeshoredriveminettesmazedwellings-theheartofyourhomefindingsilverpenniesthreemangoseeds, thewinthropchronicles, kammyskorner
kammyskorner

6 comments:

  1. i neeeed to get the gold rub n buff. i've used the silver once, and i love how instantly it dries. this dresser looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red is such a bold piece and so not me but I love it. I agree, the red and gold compliment each other very nicely. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous makeover - Iov'n the red! It caught my eye over at the Bouquet of Talent Party.
    Marie@The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the campaign style and it looks so great in red.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.