Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pinterest Inspiration Thursday #3

Hello. Hope all my Canadian friends had a fantastic Family Day long weekend! We're back from our ski trip. While we were in Fernie, it dumped over 12 inches of snow. For us skiers, that is {EPIC}! Unfortunately with grocery shopping and laundry when we came back, I have not been able to start any projects. I was able to Pin during our 24 hours of driving! Yay! (at least I stayed awake, I usually fall asleep just out of the drive)

First Pin, which is going to be a near future project.


I love chevron stripes!! Now to find the perfect muse.

Another future project...I'm thinking a towel holder at the lake. Maybe in a nice ocean turquoise? our local Re-Store has old bi-folds cheap. 


Also for the lake, an outdoor chandelier with solar lights. How cool? I want to take an old umbrella holder ,and put a plant holder hook at the end. Voila! and I could have a gorgeous chandelier over our picnic table. Or maybe by the campfire? Check out leahglass, for more.


These are my favs for the week. Hopefully you have found some inspiration.

You can follow me here on Pinterest!

Thank you and take care.

1 comment:

  1. Yes,i have found some inspiration.
    Thanks
    Greetings from Germany
    Uwe

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.