Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

In Search of Fresh Powder

I am so excited! Today, we are off to Fernie, BC. Time of departure is in 4 hours. The snow cast says up to a foot of fresh powder. I just giggle inside when others post how they can't wait for flowers and grass to grow. I can't wait for deep fresh snow.
 
 
This is the quaint town of Fernie, BC. Gosh how I wish we could pick up and move there. One day....
 
I wanted to share a few pics from our trip in December, to Jasper, AB. I love a good cup of coffee in the early hours + I'm Canadian = Tim Hortons
 
 
Have you ever seen a more pristine coffee shop?
 
This is Marmott Basin, which is the ski hill in Jasper, from the top. That's my youngest down by the sign.
 
 
Here's a few of myself and Family, taking selfies :) The first photo was our family pic in Christmas Cards this year.
 

Photo bombed from the back :(
 


 
Dad giving advice.
 

My oldest stuck in some deep snow.
 

 
I don't normally share family pictures, but in lew of this trip, I haven't had time for projects this week. Here in Alberta, Canada, we are celebrating Family Day this weekend. I couldn't imagine a better way to spend my Family Day!
 What would you do on Family Day?
 
Thank you and take care!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts on anything I post. It's kinda like going to the post office, I giggle like a school girl when I receive a new comment.